Best Testosterone Booster
Most men produce adequate levels of testosterone, a hormone that is key to the regulation of sexual health, anabolic activity and other important bodily functions. However, as men age, many experience a decline in natural testosterone levels; this can lead to decreases in stamina and slow muscle growth or muscle wasting. There are several medicinal herbs can help to increase testosterone levels, particularly in athletes and older men. While testosterone-boosting herbs have not been extensively studied in humans, many are considered to be safer and more effective than prohormones or anabolic steroids. The potent testosterone boosting formula in Testrush is effective at raising natural testosterone production by up to 40%.
What is the Best Testosterone Booster Reviewed?
The following is a list herbal testosterone boosters can help men maintain stable hormone levels at all stages of life
- Tongkat Ali, Eurycoma, Ali’s Walking Stick -Tongkat ali is the subject of ongoing scientific study in Malaysia, where it has been used for hundreds of years as a powerful male aphrodisiac. Several animal studies, many of which have been published in the peer-reviewed journal Phytomedicine concluded that consistent use of tongkat ali can increase muscle growth, sexual performance and even sperm count with few or no side effects. To date, tongkat ali is the only herb that has been clinically proven to increase both testosterone levels and anabolic growth. This is why researchers at VH Labs included it TestRush’s proprietary blend.
- Tribulus – While tribulus terrestris remains the top-selling herbal testosterone booster, some studies have cast doubt in its efficacy. In fact, a Bulgarian study in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology concluded that this aphrodisiac ultimately has no effect on testosterone production. Nevertheless, most anecdotal evidence points to it being effective for enhancing sexual health and marginally effective for improving muscle growth. Tribulus has no known side effects as has been popular as a testosterone booster for several years.
- Saw Palmetto -Traditionally used to support prostate health, saw palmetto may also be a viable alternative herbal testosterone booster. The U.S. National Health Institute note that saw palmetto exerts a complex, multifaceted effect on the human endocrine system. Saw Palmetto appears to support a stable balance of testosterone and estrogen, having an adaptogenic effect on hormone balance, where by it seeks to regulate or “balance out the two. If Testosterone levels are low then they are brought up, and vice versa. Saw palmetto may support sperm production, sexual vitality and muscle growth; some studies also indicate that it can be used as a treatment for male pattern baldness. Most evidence is anecdotal however and its effectiveness as a true Testosterone booster is still in question
While herbal testosterone boosters like tongkat ali, tribulus and saw palmetto are generally regarded as safe and associated with few side effects, experts warn against unsupervised use of theses compounds for extended periods of time. If you believe you are suffering from low testosterone levels, talk to your holistic health care provider about possible treatment options. Additionally, the World Anti-Doping Agency does not prohibit the use of any natural herbal testosterone boosters, however some athletic organizations may not allow them. The user must evaluate the relative benefits and risks of herbal testosterone boosters before taking them, especially if they are engaging in a sport which might have doping regulations. For the casual user there seems to be only benefits to raising your natural testosterone levels with TestRush.
What is a Testosterone Booster?
Testosterone is a hormone that is responsible for the growth of male sex characteristics. Although it is primarily present in men, testosterone is also found in small quantities in women. Testosterone is key to bone and muscle production, and to support a healthy libido. Many times, the testosterone level in the body goes down because there is less production of the hormone in the body. In such cases, doctors prescribe testosterone boosters to the concerned person. A natural Testosterone booster like TestRush may also be an effective answer. TestRush is an effective herbal testosterone booster shown to increase natural testosterone production in men by up to 40%.
Symptoms of Low Testosterone
A man with lower testosterone levels may experience certain physical in the body. He may experience mood swings, soft gain weight and water retention, and may also experience a decline in bone density and muscle mass, low sexual desire, and sometimes it can also lead to erectile disfunction. Low testosterone can also lead to bouts of depression, and tiredness and weakness in the muscles. When such cases occur, people take testosterone boosters. It is common in athletes to take testosterone boosters, as it helps in improving their athletic performance. Even bodybuilders are known to use testosterone boosters as daily nutritional supplements, to increase their muscle mass and size. Powerful natural formulas like VH Labs TestRush product boosts natural testosterone levels back to healthy levels and beyond. TestRush is also effective for treating erectile dysfunction and other sexual problems.
Testosterone Booster Side Effects
The side effects of testosterone boosters typically depend on the type of booster that a person takes. There are two main types,- one which is legally prescribed and used, and the other which is illegal. While testosterone boosters that include tongat ali are safe for the health of a person, one must totally avoid the use of anabolic steroids, which may give immediate results, but may have many side effects. It is important to note that although hormone replacement therapy is prescribed by a doctor it is still essentially steroids, the same as the black market product. The difference being that the dosage is regulated by the physician. A natural Testosterone Booster like TestRush is often a more suitable choice because of the performance advantages without the cost or side effects of other remedies.
Even if testosterone boosters are used in minimal amounts for legal reasons, it is not always safe and there can be side effects. When a person abuses the use of testosterone boosters, it can cause many androgenic side effects such as oily skin, which further leads to acne and gynocomastia, or male breast tissue enlargement. It is also seen that men who take these supplements may lose their hair at a faster rate, resulting into baldness.
Abuse of prescription testosterone boosters have been reported to cause harmful effects to the health of individuals. It is seen as a reason for a person developing diabetes, as well as the possibility of liver damage, and sometimes, it can even cause liver cancer. It may also lead to kidney failure in certain human beings. An enlarged prostate is a common side effect to over use of testosterone boosters- causing pain while urinating.
If a person has been using testosterone boosters for a long period of time, it may happen that the body may not be able to produce testosterone naturally due to the reduction of the testicles. Testicular shrinkage is yet another reason to choose a natural test booster over steroids because as long as your body continues to make its own supply of testosterone the testicles will stay engaged and there will be no atrophy.
In the last several years, and, more specifically, with the development of testosterone in a form that simplifies administration and dosage, our understanding of low testosterone in men has changed. It is proven that raising testosterone helps to gain lean muscle mass, enhance mood and dramatically sex drive in men. Recent estimates show that approximately 13 million men in the United States experience testosterone deficiency and as few as 10% will actually receive treatment for the debilitating condition. How exactly does a testosterone booster work? Is it healthy? Is it even legal?
TestRush by VH Labs is a synergistic formula developed with natural compounds to work with your body’s natural processes to boost the body’s own testosterone production. Using a natural testosterone booster like Testrush has many advantages, including increased libido, more energy, stamina, and increases in muscle mass when combined with exercise and proper nutrition.
Let’s examine the effects testosterone in the body at the different stages of a mans life:
Development of prostate and seminal vesicles
Early postnatal effects:
Adult-type body odor
Increased oiliness of skin and hair, some acne
Accelerated bone growth and maturation
Advanced postnatal effects:
Increased libido and erection frequency
Pubic hair extends toward umbilicus
Subcutaneous fat in face decreases
Increased muscle mass and strenght
Deepening of the voice
Growth of the Adam’s apple
Growth of spermatogenisis tissue in testicles, male fertility
Shoulders widen and rib cage expands
Completion of bone maturation and termination of growth.
As a man ages, the amount of testosterone produced by the Leydig cells decreases. It is proven that, by the age of 60, the average man will have lost nearly 50% of his testosterone supply.
The options available for testosterone replacement are:
- intramuscular injections, (steroids) generally every two or three weeks depending on (mg/ml) and the half life of the ester.
- A testosterone patch, worn either on the body or on the scrotum (the sac that contains the testicles). These patches are to be applied daily. The body patch application is rotated between the buttocks, arms, back or abdomen.
- And Testosterone, applied daily to the shoulders, upper arms, or abdomen.
Each of these options provides adequate levels of hormone replacement. Each has side effects and advantages and disadvantages. Intramuscular injections produce wider swings in hormone concentration, with higher levels shortly after the injection and lower levels just before the next injection is due. They may also produce increases in blood cell count that are higher than normal.
TestRush, a natural test booster gives an increase in testosterone production and relevant real world results without side effects or expensive prescriptions.
John Gray of Men are from Mars Says that Tonkat Ali, is one of the very best natural testosterone boosters out there.
Other Testosterone Boosters Reviewed:
- High T
- Cyclin GF
- Alpha T1
The body patches may produce skin irritation in a significant number of men, requiring discontinuation of the patch. The gels require care in making sure that the hormone is not accidentally transferred to another person or partner. These two treatments are losing popularity as they are time consuming and less effective, and can cause irritation to sensitive areas over time. There are currently no legal pills available in the United States that provide adequate levels of hormone replacement. Black market options are available but as with all oral medications of this type that must pass through the liver before they can be utilized they may produce liver abnormalities and are to be avoided. The choice of hormone replacement therapy or testosterone booster is best made with a thorough discussion between a patient and his physician.